- Lee101 Rider Dry Jeans.
– Oarsman Henley in Dark Indigo by Edwin.
– Jansson Bandana in Falun Red by Nudie Jeans.
– Eat Dust Nautic Service Vest and Nautic 673 Jacket.
– Railway Shirt in Striped by Bakuto893.
– Leather Shoes (worn) in Rust and Shoe Care Set by Wolverine 1000 Mile.
- Panhead Flap Jacket and Henley by Edwin.
– Work Waistcoat in navy by Universal Works.
– Railway striped shirt by Bakuto893.
– Jeans Luigi by Blue de Gênes.
– Leather Belt in brown by Timeless Leather.
– Shoes in black by Wolverine 1000 Mile.
– Beanie “le bonnet” by Fleurs de Bagne.
– Backpack by Bleu de Chauffe.
Henley T by Eat Dust
The Henley T is made of 100% Cotton – Open end Jersey. It has a Back Yoke and a front button placket in herringbone twill. The two corozo cat eye buttons are branded with Eat Dust and O.F.T.R. (One for the Road).
290gr heavy jersey
Today exactly 6 years ago, Peter Fields has opened his doors …. Since then, a lot has changed, we have learned a lot and – especially – we got to know many fascinating new people!!! We would like to thank you all today. Thank you, you are great!!!!
For this summer we are planning a small party in the front of our shop again and hope to see you all, for a drink, a snack and a lot of interesting conversations. We look forward to it and wish you a happy easter weekend.