Mini Postman bag Pastel in Pain Brûlé by Bleu de Chauffe
Made of vegetable tanned leather, Pastel is a small Bleu de Chauffe “postman” bag. Its syle is 100% feminine. The accessibility is very easy thanks to its opening system, and the volume is perfect for an iPad mini and more. Soft and natural, Pastel bag is easy to wear thanks to a comfortable leather shoulder strap. One front pocket, a main compartment and one inside zipped pocket. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan, is sewn on an inside zipped pocket.
Handmade in France.
– Full grained leather. Vegetable tanned and water resistant.
– Natural and soft touch finish.
– Backside leather with ‘velvet’ finishing.
– Adjustable leather strap.
– Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.
Size: 21cm x 15 cm x 6,5 cm
- Colarless Shirt by Bakuto893.
– Monta Ikaria Waistcoat by Blue de Gênes.
– Boxer Albar Indigo by Hemen Biarritz.
– Jarrell Chino by Kings Of Kings Of Indigo.
– Shoes in rust by Wolverine 1000 Mile.
– Hatteras by Stetson Europe.
– Jansson Bandana by Nudie Jeans.
- Scout Blitz Motorcycles Backpack in camel.
– Fit 736 Vest Bull Denim and Henley in khaki by Eat Dust.
– Lee 101 Rider Jeans.
– Shoes Morley by Wolverine 1000 Mile.
– Cafe Gloves and Cup by Iron & Resin.
– Troppo Bandana in navy and Quebec Trucker Cap by Deus Ex Machina.