Hatteras Lambswool Check Flat Cap by Stetson
Material: 100% wool
Lining: 100% wool
Length of visor: 6 cm
Lenny Wool Check Ruby by Nudie Jeans Co.
Lumber jacket in Italian wool mix fabric made with recycled fibers. Body is fully lined with soft pile. Sleeves with lightly padded and quilted polyester.
Made in Romania
70% Wool 30% Polyamide
Italian Wool Mix Fabric Made With Recycled Fibers
Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
A made-in-America wool blanket that’s one of our most popular. In 1923, President Warren Harding and his wife Florence came west to dedicate a portion of the old Oregon Trail. At the ceremony, local chiefs presented the first lady with a Pendleton shawl inspired by our famous Chief Joseph blanket. This dynamic design was an instant hit and remains in production today.
– 203 x 162 cm (64″ x 80″)
– 82% pure virgin wool, 18% cotton
– Fabric woven in american mills
– Dry clean
Made in USA
Pendletion Collection here
The Original Westerley Cardigan by Pendleton Woolen Mills.
This style debuted in 1974, but when The Dude wore an original in the film “The Big Lebowski,” fans clamored for a comeback.
Now it’s back by popular demand, down to every last color and detail.
If you are usually wearing a size L, then you should order a size M, the cardigan is very big!!!
1. Shetland Crewneck and Pueblo Cross Indigo Bandana by Pendleton Woolen Mills.
2. Boxer Albar in Indigo by Hemen Biarritz.
3. Ridge Shirt and Buffalo Bobber Gloves by Iron & Resin.
4. Hatteras Woolrich Herringbone and Northport Merino Beanie by Stetson Europe.
5. Frost Hammer Vest in Navy by Eat Dust Clothing.
6. Purse Talbin in Navy Blue and Grisbi Wallet in Expresso by bleu de chauffe.
7. Jansson Bandana in Falun Red by Nudie Jeans.
8. Solid Brass Fishhook and Anchor by Smoky Sumi’s Store.
Lenny Indigo Steel Denim Jacket by Nudie Jeans Co.
Northport Merino Beanie by Stetson.
Diamond Desert Blanket and Jumbo Bandana by Pebdleton.
Chino by Levi’s Made & Crafted.
Standard Belt by Timeless Leather.
Shoes (worn) Morley by Wolverine The 1000 Mile Collection.