1. Peter Fields Indigo Kissen “bright striped”.
2. Hatteras Woolrich Herringbone by Stetson.
3. Loop Keyring by Timeless Leather.
4. Anchor Zippo in bronze patinated by Feinschmuck.
5. Maxwell Dobby Overshirt by Deus Ex Machina.
6. Billy JeansJacket by Nudie Jeans Co.
7. Henley Humus by Lee 101.
8. Aston Pant by Universal Works.
9. Boxer Albar by Hemen.
10.Hirstsson Suspenders by Nudie Jeans Co.
1. Musette Gaston Bag in navy blue by Bleu de Chauffe
2. Driver Cap Wool and Whiskey by Stetson.
3. Aviator Jacket Wool Twill by Universal Works.
4. Standard Belt and Medium Biker Wallet by Timeless Leather.
5. Leather Coin Purse by Flying Zacchinis.
6. Mug by Pfaltzgraff.
7. Paulo Pavia Pant by Blue de Gênes.
8. Board Shirt by Pendleton Woolen Mills.
9. Wolverine 1000 Mile Shoes.
1. Wolverine 1000 Mile Shoes in brown.
2. Northport Merino Wool Beanie by Stetson.
3. Musette Gibus Bag in khaki by Bleu de Chauffe.
4. Gunnar Rope Twill Check Shirt by Nudie Jeans Co.
4. Morley Shoes by Wolverine 1000 Mile.
5. Arras Scarf by Pepe Jeans.
6. Tool Roll in oak brown and olive by Iron & Resin.
7. Buffalo Bobber Gloves by Iron & Resin.
8. Battle Waistcoat in olive by Universal Works.
9. Tableware by Pfaltzgraff.
10. Board Shirt in rust by Pendleton Woolen Mills.
Smart and Chic, JOAN is a new feminine style made of organic tanned leather.
The comfortable removable shoulder strap of Joan bag make it easy to wear.
Best accessibility due to exclusive Bleu de Chauffe opening system.
An inside organizer has been integrated with compartment dedicated to credit cards,
tickets, passeport, and… zipped pocket coins. Joan can be use as a classic bag or as a
clutch bag Joan is signed and dated by the artisan. Handmade in France.
The Army Bomber is a part of the the Deus Ex Machina Fall/Winter 2016 Mens collection.
This regular fit bomber jacket features a zip front closure, jet pockets, one inside pocket and a zip chest pocket, with 63% poly, 34% cotton and 3% elastane fabrication, 100% cotton inner lining and a garment wash.
Designed and tested at the Deus House of Simple Pleasures, Camperdown, Sydney.