The shoemaker purse is one of the emblematic pieces of the collection. Coming from Alsace, a North-East region of France, this revisited vintage piece unfurls like an origami. It is made from vegetable tanned leather, lightly softened. Practical and simple, it makes it easy to put credit cards, bank notes, coins or even transport tickets.
Handmade in France.
- Vegetable tanned leather using natural agents such as mimosa, chestnut, acacia.
- Natural and soft touch finish.
- Backside leather with 'velvet' finishing.
- The bronze Snap is signed Bleu de Chauffe.
- Size: 10 cm x 7cm x 1 cm
- 1 compartment for your credit cards, small tickets such as subway or bus tickets.
- 1 compartment for coin.